Beachfront Paradise! Soak up the sun & enjoy gorgeous sunsets from your balcony!
NEW RENTAL – 2 bedroom / 2 bath, 11th floor BEACHFRONT condo in beautiful D Building of the Dunes of Panama on spectacular Panama City Beach. This is a new rental with new furniture, TVs, washer/dryer, ceiling fans, linens and kitchen items in April 2022.
There is a beach closet that includes beach umbrella, cooler, cart, beach chairs and toys for your use during your stay. Everything you need to have fun in the sun!
The Dunes of Panama has over 1,500 feet of beachfront property and 3 pools and tennis courts for your vacation enjoyment.
Dunes of Panama – AMENITIES
– Family oriented resort
– Plenty of parking
– Gulf-front location
– Gated community and on-site security
– 1,500 ft. of sugar-white beach front
– 3 large gulf-front pools (1 seasonally heated November 1-May 1)
– 2 fire pits – 1 at B & C building pool and 1 at E building pool
– Poolside gazebos
– Volleyball, lighted tennis courts, basketball, shuffleboard
– Swing sets on the beach
– Outdoor BBQs
– Picnic tables
– Fitness room (E building)
– Cable TV with HBO
– Free wireless internet in rooms + property
– Business computer/printer in C building lobby
– Activity (ages 5-12) – T-shirt painting in June & July (Wednesday 9:00-10:00am) on C building pool deck under gazebos
– Variety of fun activity games, check-out in office (C building)
– Meeting room pool side (40), meeting room E building (20) – available for rental
On property E Pool Deck, enjoy the convenience and eclectic decor of a charming little shop known as Suds Weezers Beach Store & Deli, a family operated store serving deli sandwiches, pizza, ice cream, snacks, smoothies, gift and convenience items, beer and wine, and lots more. They also have introduced their new funky little beach hut called the Sneaky Tiki, conjuring up more delicious frozen concoctions and snacks at B&C pool deck.
For the ultimate in relaxation during your Panama City Beach Florida Trip, beach chairs and umbrella rentals are available, so you can just sit and watch the best that nature has to offer at this Florida beach resort. From dolphins, pelicans, and seagulls to spectacular sunsets, it’s all here waiting for you. Year after year, the Dunes of Panama on Panama City Beach has been a favorite Florida Tropical Vacation Destination for countless guests. If you have not yet had the pleasure of experiencing the Dunes, let us welcome you to your new Florida beach vacation home.
You will definitely enjoy the magnificent view of the Gulf of Mexico and breath-taking sunsets from your balcony. Year after year, the Dunes of Panama on Panama City Beach has been a favorite family vacation spot and FL Tropical Trip for many, and we welcome you home.